Nestled in the pines north of Westlock, Alberta with our big furry family. We are Shawn + Amara Dallyn and we are so excited you are here!
We both share the love of the great outdoors, are crazy passionate about horses and trail riding allowing us the opportunity to do something we love together and share with so many others!
So a little more about us individually!
Amara was born and raised on a farm her entire life – first a dairy farm, and then a beef farm always surrounded by an assortment of animals. For the last 12 years she has ran a successful wedding and family photography business (AMARA DIRKS PHOTOGRAPHY), taking her to beautiful destinations worldwide.
- If she could rescue animals for a living she would, but has decided that would be too emotional as they would all have to stay with her forever
- She would rather be outside digging in the dirt than stand in a kitchen
- She loves snowboarding, curling, popcorn and sleeping
- She keeps her house and barn tidy but that car she drives is a different story 😉
Shawn grew up rodeo’ing, and a life surrounded by horses. He eats, sleeps and breathes horses and educating himself on the subject.
- Tacos are a staple to his survival
- He loves coffee .. speak to him after the first sip is taken
- He’s a handyman and any project he puts his mind to is done with absolute perfection
- He has an incredible memory and a holder of very random facts